Saturday, March 3, 2007
Weird dream
I had one strange dream last night. I dreamed that I was binging on some rice cakes in a Chinese restaurant. I wonder what it means. Is my subconscious trying to corrupt me? This is the first time I actually dream about food. It was nice for a change, not to dream about food but to dream at all. I used to have a lot of dreams 10 years ago but it stopped. I only dream (more like remember the dreams) a few times a year now. Do you guys have dreams about food?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm not someone who usually remembers his dreams - I'm the guy who used to go to sleep thinking about his next meal and waking up getting ready for it.
You weren't happening to be watching any Bruce Lee flicks before bed last night, were you?
No really, it was a hunting movie ... Predator
Ok, I'm not into the dream thing in the sense that you use them as a compass blah blah blah. But I found a dream dictionary one time when I was surfing the net and for fun, I'll look up different dreams for the hell of it. I looked up "Food" and here's what I found:
To see food in your dream, represents physical and emotional nourishment and energies. The different types of food can symbolize a wide range of things. Generally, fruit is symbolic of sensuality. Frozen foods may imply your cold emotions and frigid ways. Eating certain foods refers to qualities that you need to incorporate within your own self.
To dream that you are hording or storing food, indicates a fear of deprivation. You do not trust what you already have.
To see or eat stale food in your dream, suggests that you are feeling sluggish and emotionally drained. You need to be invigorated and revitalized.
Weird. Your very next post was about feeling unmotivated and needing to resolve some issues in your life. I just found that very interesting. ;)
Post a Comment