Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Ode to the F.A.T.

One again, I must apologize for not posting as much as I should. My professional life is driving me up the wall so I have very little time for myself. I manage to keep my diet on track and exercising my upper body (knee is still hurting) but that’s it. I should say however, that I try to read the blogs daily or every two days. This was much simpler when I was on vacation ;-)

I have nothing new under the sun so I’ll take this opportunity to say that I really enjoy reading you guys and it helps me keeping focus. I don’t seem to have the same plateau problem as most of you but having a lot of physical problems doesn’t help me much too. Sometimes I feel the frustration building up when I feel pain in my knee and back but your blogs show me that other people have other problems and that they stay on track. So, this is another point for being a member of F.A.T.

Thanks to all of you!

4 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

I'm glad it's working for you, Yves.

The FAT Coalition's saved my hide a few times when I thought I was going to go on a fast food bender.. so I know what you mean.

As long as we're a team accountable for each other, we'll all succeed.

billy said...

I know what you mean. I hurt my back a couple of times, and it really helps to see that almost everyone hurts their back at some point. Not that I want people to hurt themselves, but it really helps to know that I'm not alone in my problems, be it injury, plateau, or just loss of faith.

billy said...

Dude,
Where the hell are ya?

Rob Tucker said...

It's been a week, Yves. Hopefully everything is ok?