I told you in a previous post that I too was having a plateau. After thinking about what was different in my lifestyle, I realized that I was going to bed later than usual and didn’t get at least 7 hrs of sleep. I also realized that I stopped drinking water. So, I decided to put these two things back into my lifestyle. I don’t know if it’s a coincidence but I started to drop the pounds again. Actually, I don’t think it’s a coincidence but I didn’t expectto see effects that soon. I have read at several occasions that these two things can make a big difference in a weight loss. Maybe some other F.A.T. members that have a plateau problem can try this out.
3 comments:
Now that you mention it, I haven't been drinking as much water as I probably should be lately. How much would you (or anyone who reads this) consider to be 'enough'?
Personally, I try to drink 1.5 l which is about 50 oz. I don't remember the exact number anymore.
You need at least 8 8-oz glasses of water a day (64 oz for those of you keeping track at home). However, when you work out, you need to add 2 more glasses a day. So, 80 oz a day. ;)
Post a Comment