After taking a few days off to heal my neck, I was ready to start the week with my workout. The alarm goes off, my wife mutes it and after a 2 or 3 minutes, I decide to wake up and go train. Well, I’m not even out of the bed yet that I pinch the same nerve as last week and I’m out for the count once again! Grrrr! So, I take a back pain pill and head to the bathroom for a hot shower. It’s useless; the pain is there and won’t go away. So, I’m there at 5h00 in the morning wondering if I should go to work or take another day off and go to the chiropractor. At 6h00, I decide to go to work. On my way there, I almost turned around 3 times but stayed course. Finally, I finish my day and take my son to the car show, all of it with a neck pain. When I get home at night, the pain is not as bad as it was in the morning and I decide to train no matter what. So, I did my entire workout, leaving only one exercise out. Overall, I’m still happy because I endured the pain and did all I had to do in the day. Thinking of it, all that was missing is the Rocky song in the back of my head ;-)
1 comment:
I think you ARE being tested. Good job working through the pain. Just be careful to not add to it either.
Neck/back pain is the absolute worst.
Post a Comment