I had a hard time today when I woke up … actually when the kids woke us up around 6h00AM. Fortunately, last night I swore to myself that I would do my cardio when I would wake up. It was though, very though but I did it and I even did more miles than usual. I also went out with the kids (10ºF, -10 ºF with wind chill factor) and did some ice skating and other winter sports for 2 hours. As I write these lines, I have some strong cravings but my stomach tells me it’s full. So, I’m going to listen to my stomach and just drink water and not touch any food forbidden food today!
Saturday, January 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to not give in to forbidden foods. I'm actually catching up on all of your blogs to divert my attention away from my massive sugar craving!! Hmm, talking about my sugar craving isn't really a good diversion, is it? Anyway, great job, Yves! :)
Look how much difference a day makes. You struggled yesterday, and came back strong today. That's what it's all about.
Nice work, man.
Post a Comment