Ok, first official weight in since me entering the F.A.T. coalition … drum rolls … 230. Well that’s not bad at all. I did lose weight! I must say however that my starting weight was not really 235. It was on January first but a couple of days before it was 233.5. So I guess that my real loss is 3.5 lbs and not 5 lbs. I know that according to the guidelines I should be losing no more than 2 pounds a week. However, I can assure you that I hate enough calories and that I trained a lot so I’m sure I did not lose muscle mass. It scares me a bit that if I weight in tomorrow, I’ll be at 232 or 233. Maybe I should start doing the 5 days average …
I also took some pictures. Oh my god! I ate looking at pictures of me. Imagine pictures with my shirt off! It’s funny, I felt pretty good lately and I actually felt skinnier. The pictures showed me the reality and its just more motivation fuel to drop the pounds. I hope I’ll have Beck’s, Dave’s and Billy’s courage to post the before-after in a month … or two ;-)
Sunday, January 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah, It's easier to post the pics when your after pic is really starting to show some improvement, that's what I did.
On an unrelated note, you keep misspelling "lose". You are spelling it "loose" which is a different word. Not to be a wanker, but that particular misspelling is a pet peeve of mine!
Remember:
Lose=get rid of;
Loose=opposite of tight.
Loser=someone who loses;
Looser=even less tight.
;)
Thanks for the grammar lesson and let me know when you see something obvious like this. I'm always willing to improve my English grammar.
Yves, I've got to tell you.. I forgot that you didn't own English as your first language. You're VERY fluent. The whole lose/loose thing is a common mistake even for many Americans who great up with English as their first language.
As for the weight, remember to keep an open perspective about it. It doesn't matter if it's 5 pounds 3.5 pounds, or .5 pounds. You're headed in the right direction!
Post a Comment