It hasn’t been easy the last few days. I feel like I’m losing my grip. I ate too much. Today started well and ended badly. As soon as I walked in the house, I went strait to weight myself. When I saw the number, which was 3 lbs heavier than what I was a couple of days ago, I decided to punish myself and ate a lot of things that I should not have. I could lie and say that everything went fine for the last few days but if I do that, the F.A.T. coalition will not be able to kick me in the butt. Funny, I thought that nothing could bring me down this time but something did and I’m not sure of what it is exactly. Well, I know you guys are watching and I’ll try to get back on my horse tomorrow. Like Rocky said: “…it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward “.
4 comments:
"I decided to punish myself and ate a lot of things that I should not have"
You want to punish yourself? HIT THE GYM!
You're right, that's the reaction that I should have had. I'm not looking for excuses but it's mostly because I got injured (the neck) and could not train that first got me into that mood. I have to get that reflex. I could have done some cardio instead.
Theres more to weight loss than lifting all the time or doing cardio in a gym. Get out and go to a mall and walk that or walk around the block.
Sitting at home and eating is bad way to handle an injury. Besides taking a couple of days rest from working out might not be a bad idea anyway.
Mark is right- I skipped 5 days of workouts because i was sick, but I kept right on with my nutrition, and ended up losing more than what I usually lose when I am working out. Sometimes the rest does you well as long as you don't sabotage your diet.
Post a Comment