Well, life is making it difficult for me at this moment. My knee injury is still preventing me from fully working out and my professional life is trying to take over thus the lack of blog entries. The good news is that I still keep up with the diet and I try to at least do the upper body exercises. The best part is that I’m still losing weight! I was afraid that I would stop losing some even if I was sticking to the diet. Well, the metabolism is still in high gears and it’s burning the fat.
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
I'm back …
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Don't push the knee if it's in pain. You don't want to do anything else to make it worse.
As for the weight loss, that's awesome. I have to admit that I was worried that you may go off the wagon because of the knee, but you've done a great job. Losing weight, even with these issues, is proof that you're doing it the right way.
Proud of you!
Great job, Yves! I was getting worried, but you're doing good by sticking to the diet.
Like Rob said, don't push it with the knee. Definitely let it heal. It might not be a bad idea to see a doc about it. I completely understand how frustrating it is to be limited by knee pain, but you're working around it and not letting it stop you. You should be proud of yourself!
How's it going, Yves?
Post a Comment