Thursday, January 4, 2007
Step one - Join the F.A.T. coalition
The F.A.T. members have accepted me in their rank! Yeah! I was really happy and excited by the news. Like so others before me, I tried a few times to lose the weight. I was successful to some extend but it always back fired. I always found some lame excuses for not exercising and not eating right. I guess the real problem is that I was too stubborn to accept the help and encouragements from people around me. At the end of the day, my motivation was going down to the point I did not care about losing weight anymore. This time, I really feel it’s going to be different. For the first time in my life, I have accepted the fact that I’m way to fat (read obese) and really need to do something about it. I’m sure that the F.A.T. members will help me stick to it this time! Thanks for letting me in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment