Monday, January 15, 2007

Work, Snow, Workout

I had to go very early to work today in order to finish an assignment before the boss would come in. I had planned to do my workout coming back from work but it seems that everything was set in motion to prevent me to do it. We had a snow storm (yeah!) and it took me twice the amount of time coming back. Then I had to shovel 5 inches of snow. My wife was supposed to take care of the kids and prepare diner while I was working out but she was delayed and I had to do it. After diner, I was tired but I decided that it was better to workout or I would regret it. So, it seems that the body is starting to like the idea of working out!

3 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

As I read the blog, I was thinking "if he isn't able to workout, shoveling 5 inches of snow would be a good replacement". Great work getting your workout in.

Dave said...

Cool, I had to do the same thing. I had to shovel the driveway and then get my butt to the gym :)

Dave

Anonymous said...

Don't you hate it when it seems like you're just not meant to work out?? You worked through it, though and did it anyway...in addition to shoveling snow! Good job. :)