Friday, January 26, 2007

Another Road Block

It has been a few days since I last posted. I’m getting swamped at work and unfortunately my blog is the last thing I do in my day. So, it’s also the first thing I cut.

My neck healed in a day so I was ok on Tuesday. The exercise routine is slowly taking its place. When I don’t do it in the morning, I feel the urge to do it at night, even when I’m tired. Unfortunately, I hit another road block on Wednesday morning. This week-end, while playing with the kids, I injured my left knee. It seems that my leg training on Tuesday night didn’t help me much and my knee was hurting a lot when I woke up on Wednesday morning. I still did my cardio but this did put the last nail in my coffin. My knee is now hurting so bad that I sometimes have trouble walking. I didn’t do my training today but I will do some limited exercises tomorrow. I’m just going to avoid exercises that put pressure on my knee. My morale is OK , I just need to slow down a bit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep your diet clean!! Definitely take care of your knee and neck - don't push it and cause (further?) injury. As long as you're eating right, you'll still lose weight. Hang in there. You'll get through this. ;)

Anonymous said...

How are you feeling, Yves? How's the diet and exercise?

Rob Tucker said...

How you doing there Yves? Just checking up on you.